The Summit Neighborhood Association invites you to a meeting tonight, Wednesday, May 11 at 7P to discuss the current state of neighborhood businesses in Summit and the futures of Hope Street and North Main. The meeting will be held at the Rochambeau Branch Library in the Community Room (downstairs).
– Do you want to see parking meters on commercial streets like Hope?
– What will proposed new zoning rules mean for locally-owned businesses and the character of our streets?
– Will the Sears department store ever be torn down or fixed up?
– What kinds of commercial development would improve the neighborhood? What kinds could harm our quality of life?
Our featured guests
– Michael Vocolla, Vice President of the Procaccianti Group, new owners of the Sears/Anderson Little properties.
– Bonnie Lloyd, a Planner with the City’s Department of Planning and Development
– Tina Wright of Garrison Confections and Dan Goldman of Green River Silver representing the Hope Street merchants.